Terms and Conditions
Registered members of the site are permitted the right to use the works on the site for the following purposes.
- You can (for your own personal purposes)
- Remix the audio available in the Sample Packs
- Sample the audio available in the Sample Packs
- Mix the audio available in the Sample Packs
- Incorporate the audio available in the Sample Packs into your own material for personal use
- Upload your work to Back2you Remixed (www.Back2you .co.uk)
Restrictions: You may not;
- Release for broadcast.
- Publish to the general public, except through the BACK2YOU .CO.UK web site
- Sell or give the Sample Pack(s) or part(s) of it to anyone else
- Release for sale in any format (No commercial use)
- No use for advertising
- No use for Film / TV or any other media
- Infringe anyone's copyright in making your mix
THIS SAMPLE PACK END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA") IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND (PARTICIPATING LABEL). READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING AND USING THE SAMPLE PACK. THIS AGREEMENT GRANTS YOU A LICENSE TO USE THE SAMPLE PACK AND CONTAINS WARRANTY INFORMATION AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMERS. BY DOWNLOADING AND USING THE SAMPLE PACK, YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOUR ACCEPTANCE THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Effective date: As per date agreed to.
- These master recordings and composition(s) made available on this site from time to time hereafter referred to as the Sample Pack(s) remain the property and copyright of Back2you Records Ltd., its Licensors and/or the relevant music at all times.
- These Sample Packs are made available to you for personal use only.
- You may download them and use them for personal entertainment and enjoyment.
- Your re-mixes/creations shall be termed Derivative Works for the purposes of this agreement. The copyright in these Derivative Works shall remain the copyright of the Participating Label.
- No rights are granted to make the Sample Packs or the proceeds of the Sample Packs available to the general public either for general use or for commercial purposes.
- You hereby warrant that you will not make the Derivative Works available to the public without a valid license from Back2you save for uploading your remixes to Back2you.co.uk which is permitted under the terms of this license.
- Participating remix producers inherit no rights to produce commercially their entry either for commercial sale, promotion or download, free or otherwise, without arrangements with the copyright owning label
- You agree to indemnify Back2you against any third party costs paid by Back2you pursuant to a third party claim which arises as a direct result of a breach by you of the foregoing warranties or representations.
- Subject only to rights herein above granted to you, all rights of every kind and nature in said Sample Pack(s) are reserved to Back2you together with all rights of use thereof.
- You warrant that you will not infringe anyone's Intellectual Property Rights in creating your mix.
- You warrant that you have contractual capacity and are not precluded from entering into this agreement.
- Back2you and/or its affiliates, agents or Licensees shall be entitled to distribute the Derivative Works for commercial purposes in any format whether now known or hereafter invented throughout the world in perpetuity.
- Any public release of the remixer's production will contain their name in production credits.
- Nothing herein shall constitute or be deemed to constitute a partnership or co-authorship or co-ownership between you and any of the copyright holders either in and/or to the master rights or the publishers/composers rights.
- We may from time to time vary any of these Terms and Conditions for any valid reason. We will notify members of any variation in writing by placing a notice on the website 7 days prior to the variation being effective.
- By downloading and using the Sample Packs you hereby accept the terms of this agreement.
- This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England, the courts of which shall be courts of competent jurisdiction.
- We reserve the right to refuse or remove mixes, files, comments, content of any kind without reference to you.